We want to take a moment to outline our plan to stay safe during Covid-19 to help our clients, and vendor partners understand what to expect when working with Louvenir Photography.
We are excited to get back to doing what we love, documenting the most precious moments in our clients’ lives, and working with incredible couples, families, and vendors. However, we also know that to do so safely, we must follow our state and federal guidelines.
Below is a list of procedures and guidelines that we will follow:
Note: Last Updated 2/12/2021.
- Outdoor Shoots Encouraged – We will encourage outdoor shoots at parks, beaches, and other open spaces.
- Sanitization – All equipment, props, and other objects with which a client may come into contact are sanitized before and after a client uses them.
- Limited Guests – Only one couple/client (and their immediate families) will be allowed to be present during portrait sessions. During weddings, we will adjust to the circumstances by communicating with couples and their venues.
- Face Covering – Our photographers will wear face coverings or masks during the shoots. Clients should wear face coverings while indoors and not being photographed.
- Maintaining Distance – Whenever possible, we will keep our distance while working, with hands-free posing for couples and families, and utilizing lenses with longer focal lengths.
- Additional Precautions – For your particular shoot, please let us know if there are any other guidelines that you would like us to follow.
We have an obligation to keep you all safe when you book a shoot with us, and we want to make sure you feel as comfortable as possible.
Thank you for your support of our small business!